- Calories: 74
- Fat: 4g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Cholesterol: 0
- Sodium: 72mg
- Carbohydrates: 10g
- Fiber: 0
- Protein: 1g
Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe Video
These gooey, homemade chocolate chip cookies have half the calories of ready-to-bake cookie dough. Pour yourself a tall glass of skim milk and start dunking.
- 1/2 cup margarine, softened
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 4 tsp granulated sugar
- 3 Tbsp water
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1. Preheat oven to 375°.
- 2. In a large mixing bowl, cream together margarine and sugars until smooth.
- 3. Add water and vanilla to margarine mixture and combine until smooth.
- 4. Stir in remaining ingredients. Place bowl in freezer, covered, for 30 minutes.
- 5. Lightly coat baking sheets with nonstick cooking spray. Drop cookie batter by rounded tablespoonfuls onto baking sheets. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove from oven. Let stand for 2 minutes. Transfer cookies to a wire rack to cool completely.
Nut Allergy: If you have an allergy to nuts or nut products, read the packaging, labels, warnings and directions for all ingredients in this recipe to determine whether the non-nut ingredients in this recipe were manufactured in a plant that processes nut products. We recommend that you do not solely rely on our information. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer.
Copyright 2016 © Baldwin Publishing, Inc.. All rights reserved.
Health eCooking® is a registered trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Cook eKitchen™ is a designated trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Any duplication or distribution of the information contained herein without the express approval of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. is strictly prohibited.
Review Date: February 26, 2013
Reviewed By: Christina D. Wright, RD, LDN, Nutrition Editor, Baldwin Publishing, Inc.
Judy Capodanno, Health eCooking Editorial Director, Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Contact Editor
This page created February 1, 2010 and last modified September 23, 2010