- Calories: 39
- Fat: 3g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Cholesterol: 1mg
- Sodium: 145mg
- Carbohydrates: 3g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 1g
Gluten Free Turkey Gravy Recipe
If you need a gluten free Thanksgiving menu, you don’t have to skip the gravy. Try this gluten free turkey gravy that everyone in the family can enjoy.
- 2 cups pan drippings from roasted turkey breast
- 2 Tbsp margarine
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 1/4 cup quinoa flour
- 1 Tbsp cornstarch, optional
- 1. Collect pan drippings in a large measuring cup. Let stand until fat floats to top, and skim off top layer of fat (about 1/2 cup).
- 2. Melt margarine in a pan with milk over medium-high heat.
- 3. Whisk in quinoa flour. Gradually add pan drippings, stirring continuously until desired thickness, about 5 minutes.
- 4. Add cornstarch to thicken further, if desired.
Nut Allergy: If you have an allergy to nuts or nut products, read the packaging, labels, warnings and directions for all ingredients in this recipe to determine whether the non-nut ingredients in this recipe were manufactured in a plant that processes nut products. We recommend that you do not solely rely on our information. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer.
Copyright 2015 © Baldwin Publishing, Inc.. All rights reserved.
Health eCooking® is a registered trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Cook eKitchen™ is a designated trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Any duplication or distribution of the information contained herein without the express approval of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. is strictly prohibited.
Review Date: February 26, 2013
Reviewed By: Christina D. Wright, RD, LDN, Nutrition Editor, Baldwin Publishing, Inc.
Judy Capodanno, Health eCooking Editorial Director, Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Contact Editor
This page created February 1, 2010 and last modified September 23, 2010